Monday, April 19, 2010

Let the Celebrations Commence!

Guess what I just received in my inbox?



Remember that FMIL Pudding is making our wedding cake?  Turns out, having your cake baker live with you has some advantages. Every Sunday night for the last couple of months, FMIL P has whipped up a different flavor of cake for us to try.  The problem?  Each cake is better than the last, and we simply cannot make up our minds on the flavor.

The solution?  My very first wedding shower!  FMIL is going to whip up several of the front runner flavors, and the lovely group of women attending will grade each one.  By the end of the shower, we should have our winning cake!

I am so excited about this shower!  It's such a unique and original idea, and I am extatic about the fact that this is one decision that we won't have to make alone :)

Did your shower have any kind of theme?  Tell me about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment