Monday, October 5, 2009

The STDs Revisited - Part Two

Even though I liked the first draft of our STDs, I was still so in love with the fabric idea. I knew that the yellow pattern stood in the way of the fabric backing, so I reworked the design completely to compliment and not compete with the fabric. Here is what I came up with:


Now we were getting somewhere! Admittedly, the fabric design was not the most breathtaking (it looked bandanna-ish, no?), and the yellow frame for our names looked a little washed out, but we were on the right track.

Stay tuned for the final product!

1 comment:

  1. Well, ok. So, the fabric ones could look really good, but it's kinda hard to tell without seeing them with the right pattern, you know? I still really really like the yellow ones.
    My comment on both of the designs actually is the same. Both of these have a kitchy, homemade, whimsical feel to them. Now don't get me wrong, they're both really nice, I was just wondering if that is the feeling you are going for? If so, great!

    ..... CALL ME.

    ReplyDelete