Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Through the Magic of the 'Bee....

A couple of days ago, I blogged about a way too expensive bridesmaid dress that Sister Pudding and I fell in love with, and had to leave behind. I had been checking the Neiman Marcus website religiously for any possible discounts, but by the time that post went live on Weddingbee, I had all but given up.

Hive to the rescue! Some of you were quick to click on the link that I provided, and pointed out that the dress was now on sale! I rushed over to the website to check if it was available in the right sizes, and it was! The price was still a bit steep, so I wavered....until reader Kalasin was so kind to post a discount code for 20% off and free shipping!

I had no choice but to take this as a sign, so I ordered the dresses! They are on their way right now, and will be in my hot hands at the beginning of next week. This aligns with an extended visit from Sister Pudding (sooooo excited.....anyone else in a LDR with their sibling/best friend?) and we will be sure to put on a little fashion show for you all.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Have you discovered any discounts thanks to the power of the 'Bee?

No comments:

Post a Comment